Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14"
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "La logistique de la mondialisation," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 87(4), pages 409-435.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2012.
"Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(3), pages 331-351, August.
- Leibrecht, Markus & Scharler, Johann, 2009. "Banks, financial markets, and international consumption risk sharing," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1664, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Economics working papers 2009-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp128, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Economics working papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Variety: A Comparison of Mexico and China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Prichard, Wilson, 2015. "Reassessing Tax and Development Research: A New Dataset, New Findings, and Lessons for Research," Working Papers 13654, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.