Optimal Macroeconomic Control Policies
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amman, Hans M & Kendrick, David A, 1999.
"Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 263-267, December.
- Hans M. Amman & David Kendrick, "undated". "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1997. "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," CARE Working Papers 9701, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Kendrick, David A., 2005. "Stochastic control for economic models: past, present and the paths ahead," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 3-30, January.
- Marco Tucci, 2006. "Understanding the Difference Between Robust Control and Optimal Control in a Linear Discrete-Time System with Time-Varying Parameters," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 533-558, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.