In: 2020 Global food policy report: Building inclusive food systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Khouri, Nadim & Breisinger, Clemens & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Davies, Stephen & Kumar, Anjan, 2016. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2016 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 9, pages 80-107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Badiane, Ousmane & Breisinger, Clemens & Abdelaziz, Fatma & Khouri, Nadim & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Ilyasov, Jarilkasin & Kumar, Anjani & Ahmed, Akhter , 2017. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2017 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 7, pages 58-83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Tsitsi; Collins, Julia; Ulimwengu, John M.; Badiane, Ousmane; Breisinger, Clemens; Abdelaziz, Fatma; Khouri, Nadim; Akramov, Kamiljon T.; Ilyasov, Jarilkasin; Park, Allen; Kumar, Anjani; Ahme, 2018. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2018 Global food policy report, chapter 9, pages 72-97, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordignon, Jacopo & Breisinger, Clemens, 2015. "Policy changes in times of crisis: Evidence from the Arab Spatial Policy Analyzer:," IFPRI discussion papers 1471, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Winkel, Axel, 2012. "Wirtschaftspolitik in China und Indien im Vergleich," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 9/2012, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- World Bank, 2015. "Bulgaria Health Financing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22964, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAFRICA; MIDDLE EAST; NORTH AFRICA; CENTRAL ASIA; ASIA; SOUTH ASIA; EAST ASIA; SOUTHEAST ASIA; LATIN AMERICA; CARIBBEAN; agricultural policies; food policies; food systems; rural areas; youth; gender; employment; economic growth; food consumption; food security; nutrition; inclusive food systems;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifpric:9780896293670_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.