Private Equity and Management Buy-outs
In: Handbook of Research on Venture Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010.
"Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation,"
Ratio Working Papers
150, The Ratio Institute.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Working Paper Series 820, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson & Mikael Stenkula, 2010.
"Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 275-296, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 826, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 149, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3792_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.