Religion and Development
In: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2013. "On the Road to Heaven: Self-Selection, Religion, and Socio-Economic Status," IAST Working Papers 13-04, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Dec 2015.
- Anna Shirokanova, 2015. "Protestant Work Ethic Among The Muslims: Changeable Empirical Evidence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/SOC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Deneulin, Séverine & Zampini-Davies, Augusto, 2017. "Engaging development and religion: Methodological groundings," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 110-121.
- Paola Giuliano, 2016. "Review of Cultural Evolution: Society, Technology, Language, and Religion Edited by Peter J. Richerson and Morten H. Christiansen," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 522-533, June.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2018.
"On the Road to Heaven: Taxation, Conversions, and the Coptic-Muslim Socioeconomic Gap in Medieval Egypt,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 394-434, June.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2013. "On the Road to Heaven: Taxation, Conversions, and the Coptic-Muslim Socioeconomic Gap in Medieval Egypt," TSE Working Papers 13-428, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2017.
- Berggren, Niclas & Ljunge, Martin, 2017. "Does Religion Make You Sick? Evidence of a Negative Relationship between Religious Background and Health," Working Paper Series 1173, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3175_102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Darrel McCalla (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.