Reforming trade-distorting state trading enterprises
In: Trade Theory, Analytical Models and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald MacLaren, 2016. "The Contingent Tariff of the Special Safeguard Mechanism: What Happens When Markets are Imperfectly Competitive?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 62-83, February.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2010. "The Trade and Welfare Effects of State Trading in China with Reference to COFCO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 615-632, April.
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jean, Sebastien & Maillet, Anais, 2015. "State Trading Enterprises and Price Stabilization," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211367, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Privatisation And Timing In A Mixed Oligopoly With Both Foreign And Domestic Firms," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 320-332, December.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2013. "Domestic and Trade Equivalences of State Trading Importers," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1006-1020, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3069_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.