In: An Eponymous Dictionary of Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2013.
"Foreign and Domestic Takeovers in Germany: Cherry-picking and Lemon-grabbing,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 59(4), pages 275-294.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2012. "Foreign and Domestic Takeovers in Germany: Cherry-picking and Lemon-grabbing," Working Paper Series in Economics 240, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- World Bank, 2010. "Ethiopia : Re-Igniting Poverty Reduction in Urban Ethiopia through Inclusive Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2921, The World Bank.
- Allaire, Gilles, 2009. "Economics of Conventions and the New Economic Sociology and our Understanding of Food Quality and New Food Markets and Trade Institutions: What are markets that pure economics does not know?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53203, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Heyer & Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain, 2004. "Capital Operating Time and Working Time in the Production Function: An Evaluation on a Panel of French Firms over the Period 1989-2001," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2004-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yu-Chen Lin, 2011. "Assessing the Use of the Family Affluence Scale as Socioeconomic Indicators for Researching Health Inequalities in Taiwan Adolescents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 463-475, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2763_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.