Dealers in art
In: A Handbook of Cultural Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Berkes, Fikret & Folke, Carl, 1992. "A systems perspective on the interrelations between natural, human-made and cultural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Carlos Ulibarri, 2000. "Rational Philanthropy and Cultural Capital," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(2), pages 135-146, May.
- Casson Mark, 1993. "Cultural Determinants of Economic Performance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 418-442, June.
- Sao-Wen Cheng, 2005. "Cultural Goods Production, Cultural Capital Formation and the Provision of Cultural Services," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 119-05, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rizzo, Ilde & Throsby, David, 2006. "Cultural Heritage: Economic Analysis and Public Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Hicks, John R, 1974. "Capital Controversies: Ancient and Modern," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 307-316, May.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1993. "Culture and Human Capital: Theory and Evidence or Theory Versus Evidence?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: William Darity Jr. (ed.), Labor Economics: Problems Analyzing Labor Markets, pages 239-267 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David Throsby, 2011. "Cultural Capital," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Becker, Gary S., 1994. "Human Capital," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 3, number 9780226041209.
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1983. "The Earnings and Human Capital of American Jews," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-336.
- Gray, H. Peter, 1996. "Culture and Economic Performance: Policy as an Intervening Variable," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 278-291, December.
- Solow, Robert, 1993. "An almost practical step toward sustainability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 162-172, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanne Schönfeld & Andreas Reinstaller, 2005. "The effects of gallery and artist reputation on prices in the primary market for art," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp090, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2039_24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.