In: Handbook on Contingent Valuation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2008.
"Integrating with Their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
248, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2008. "Integrating with their Feet: Cross-Border Lending at the German-Austrian Border," CESifo Working Paper Series 2279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: a non-technical guide,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 109-137.
- Martin Schlotter & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," CESifo Working Paper Series 2877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Econometric methods for causal evaluation of education policies and practices: A non-technical guide," Munich Reprints in Economics 19780, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlotter, Martin & Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Econometric Methods for Causal Evaluation of Education Policies and Practices: A Non-Technical Guide," IZA Discussion Papers 4725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Qiang Chen, 2015.
"Climate shocks, dynastic cycles and nomadic conquests: evidence from historical China,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 185-204.
- Qiang Chen, 2012. "Climate Shocks, Dynastic Cycles, and Nomadic Conquests: Evidence from Historical China," SDU Working Papers 2012-01, School of Economics, Shandong University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:1893_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.