Zero-tolerance to corruption? Norway’s role in petroleum-related corruption internationally
In: Corruption, Natural Resources and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 64-92, March.
- James Reitzes & Kelli Sheran, 2002. "Rolling Seas in Liner Shipping," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(1), pages 51-59, February.
- Marlow, Peter & Nair, Rawindaran, 2006. "Liner shipping and information exchange--a European perspective," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 681-688, November.
- Tamvakis, Michael N. & Thanopoulou, Helen A., 2000. "Does quality pay? The case of the dry bulk market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 297-307, December.
- Peters, H.J., 1993. "The Maritime Transport Crisis," World Bank - Discussion Papers 220, World Bank.
- Heaver, Trevor D, 1973. "The Structure of Liner Conference Rates," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 257-265, July.
- Theo Notteboom & Filip Merckx, 2006. "Freight Integration in Liner Shipping: A Strategy Serving Global Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 550-569.
- Tolofari, Sonny R & Button, Kenneth J & Pitfield, David E, 1986. "Shipping Costs and the Controversy over Open Registry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Manolis G. Kavussanos & Ilias D. Visvikis, 2006. "Shipping freight derivatives: a survey of recent evidence," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 233-255, July.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain, 2000. "Six cases of corporate strategic responses to environmental regulation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 377-385, August.
- Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1992. "An Application of Core Theory to the Analysis of Ocean Shipping Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 89-131, April.
- Marlow, Peter B & Gardner, Bernard, 1980. "Some Thoughts on the Dry Bulk Shipping Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 71-84, September.
- Mike Fusillo, 2004. "Is Liner Shipping Supply Fixed?," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 6(3), pages 220-235, September.
- Benacchio, Marco & Ferrari, Claudio & Musso, Enrico, 2007. "The liner shipping industry and EU competition rules," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Bernardo Urrutia, 2006. "The EU Regulatory Action in the Shipping Sector: A Historical Perspective," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(2), pages 202-221, June.
- Jasmine S. L. Lam & Wei Yim Yap & Kevin Cullinane, 2007. "Structure, conduct and performance on the major liner shipping routes 1," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 359-381, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Geography; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:16729_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.