The Regional Application of the Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index (GEDI): The Case of Spain
In: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zolt�n J. �cs & L�szl� Szerb & Raquel Ortega-Argil�s & Ruta Aidis & Alicia Coduras, 2015. "The Regional Application of the Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index (GEDI): The Case of Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1977-1994, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Audretsch, David B. & Feldman, Maryann P., 2004. "Knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.),Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 61, pages 2713-2739, Elsevier.
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb, 2011. "Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index 2012," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14235.
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2011. "The Global Entrepreneurship And Development Index: A Us Perspective," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 43-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stopochkin Artem & Sytnik Inessa & Sytnik Bogdan, 2020. "Methodology for Analyzing the Level of International Entrepreneurship Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 259-285.
- João J. Ferreira & Elias G. Carayannis & David F.J. Campbell & Luís Farinha & Helen Lawton Smith & Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen, 2018. "Geography & Entrepreneurship: Managing Growth and Change," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 500-505, June.
- Urzelai, Berrbizne & Puig, Francisco, 2019. "Developing international social capital: The role of communities of practice and clustering," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:16552_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.