The location of production activities
In: Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2015. "A continuous logit hotelling model with endogenous locations of consumers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 81-83.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3068 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:33120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torbenko, A., 2015. "Linear City Models: Overview and Typology," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 12-38.
- Lemelin, André, 1991. "La logique du déploiement des activités économiques dans l’espace urbain de Montréal," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(4), pages 439-457, décembre.
- Birgit Jakob, 2003. "Skilled labor spillovers from University to High Tech Corporations: The Case of the Research Triangle Park and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill," NEURUS papers neurusp4, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Dominique Peeters & Isabelle Thomas, 2005. "Does the Shape of a Territory Influence the Locations of Human Activities? a Numerical Geography Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p56, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regchp:1-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.