Positive second-best theory: A brief survey of the theory of ramsey pricing
In: Handbook of Mathematical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dantzig, George B. & Manne, Alan S., 1974. "A complementarity algorithm for an optimal capital path with invariant proportions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 312-323, November.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagpal, Sharan & Spiegel, Menahem, 2011. "Free samples, profits, and welfare: The effect of market structures and behavioral modes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 213-219, February.
- Avi Dor, 2004. "Optimal Price Rules, Administered Prices and Suboptimal Prevention: Evidence from a Medicare Program," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 81-104, January.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matchp:3-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .