Regulation of Natural Monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wissner, Matthias, 2014. "Regulation of district-heating systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 63-73.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2010. "Market Imperfections versus Regulatory Imperfections," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(3), pages 3-7, October.
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Does Regulatory Independence Translate into a Higher Degree of Liberalization? - Evidence from EU Energy Regulators," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-545, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Ponomareva, Ekaterina, 2016. "Analysis of the Efficiency of Natural Monopolies in Russia," Working Papers 2041, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Wenche Tobiasson & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Sustainable Electricity Grid Development and the Public: An Economic Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1432, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat, 2015.
"Paving the way for better telecom performance: Evidence from the telecommunication sector in MENA countries,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Riham Ahmed Ezzat, 2015. "Paving the way for better telecom performance: Evidence from the telecommunication sector in MENA countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Brown, Toby & Faruqui, Ahmad & Grausz, Léa, 2015. "Efficient tariff structures for distribution network services," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 139-149.
- Vassiliev, M. & Filatov, A., 2011. "The Models of Strategic Interaction between Network and Generating Companies at Electricity Transmission Market," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 54-73.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01164199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Regulatory Objectives and the Intensity of Unbundling in Electricity Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-544, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jan KRÄMER & Michael WOHLFARTH, 2015. "Regulating Over-the-Top Service Providers in Two-Sided Content Markets: Insights from the Economic Literature," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 71-90, 3rd quart.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNatural monopoly; economies of scale; sunk costs; price regulation; public utilities; incentive regulation; performance based regulation; network access pricing;
- K - Law and Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:lawchp:2-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780444512352 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .