Defense economics and international security
In: Handbook of Defense Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou, 2003. "The internal control constraint on compliance," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 413-424.
- Jim Rolfe & Arthur Grimes, 2002.
"Australia-New Zealand Defence Cooperation: Some Considerations,"
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform,
Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 47-64.
- Rolfe, Jim & Grimes, Arthur, 2002. "Australia-New Zealand Defence Cooperation: Some Considerations," MPRA Paper 69396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2006. "Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Charles Anderton, 2003. "Economic theorizing of conflict: Historical contributions, future possibilities," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 209-222.
- Itay Ringel & Asher Tishler, 2011. "The Government Budget Allocation Process and National Security: An Application to the Israeli–Syrian Arms Race," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hdechp:1-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .