How to measure credit risk transfer in the EU
In: Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björn Fischer & Frank Mayerlen, 2009. "Further enhancing monetary analysis with more data at short notice," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Measuring financial innovation and its impact", Basel, 26-27 August 2008, volume 31, pages 408-421 Bank for International Settlements.
- Clive A Jackson, 2011. "The development of securitisation statisitcs in Ireland," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, volume 34, pages 627-637 Bank for International Settlements.
- Forster , Katrin & Vasardani, Melina A. & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2011. "Euro area cross-border financial flows and the global financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 126, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Matas Mir & Jani Matilainen & Paolo Poloni & Rafael Quevedo & Barbara Zupancic, 2010. "Boradening the institutional coverage of financial statistics in the euro area," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 57th ISI Session, Durban, August 2009, volume 33, pages 249-259 Bank for International Settlements.
- Violetta Damia & Jean-Marc Israel & Paolo Poloni, 2010. "Creating a statistical framework for the measurement of credit risk transfer - the ECB experience," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 57th ISI Session, Durban, August 2009, volume 33, pages 102-109 Bank for International Settlements.
- Philippe Moutot & Giovanni Vitale, 2009. "Monetary policy strategy in a global environment," Occasional Paper Series 106, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:31-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.