Financial behaviour of Dutch households: analysis of the DNB Household Survey 2003
In: Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P.J.A. van Els & W.A. van den End & M.C.J. van Rooij, 2003. "Financial behaviour of Dutch households: analysis of the DNB Household Survey 2003," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-09, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- P.J.A. van Els & W.A. van den End & M.C.J. van Rooij, 2003. "Financial behaviour of dutch households: analysis of the dnb household survey 2003," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 744, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ard den Reijer, 2006. "The Dutch business cycle: which indicators should we monitor?," DNB Working Papers 100, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea SchÃ¤fer, 2013. "Financial risk taking, gender and social identity - Evidence from national surveys of household finance," LWS Working papers 15, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Barasinska, Nataliya & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2013.
"Is the willingness to take financial risk a sex-linked trait? Evidence from national surveys of household finance,"
05/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea Schäfer, 2013. "Is the Willingness to Take Financial Risk a Sex-Linked Trait?: Evidence from National Surveys of Household Finance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1278, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henriëtte Prast & Iman van Lelyveld, 2004. "New Architectures in the Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets and Institutions: The Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 021, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2011.
"The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(551), pages 223-254, March.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandström & Anthony B. Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 15508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Davies & Susanna Sandstrom & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2009. "The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Lennard van Gelder & Ad Stokman, 2006. "Regime transplants in GDP growth forecasting: A recipe for better predictions?," DNB Working Papers 106, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Guy Debelle, 2004. "Macroeconomic implications of rising household debt," BIS Working Papers 153, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:22-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .