Division of Business and Management Zhuhai, China
United International College - Bijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University
: (86-756) 3620000
28 Jinfeng Road, Tangjiawan, Zhuhai, Guangdong Prov. 519085
RePEc:edi:dbuiccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chen, Xin & Qin, Yaohua & Xiao, He & Zhang, Yifei, 2019. "Microfinancing and Home-purchase Restrictions: Evidence from the Online “Peer-to-Peer” Lending in China," MPRA Paper 95375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Heyang & Zhang, Yifei, 2019. "Political Tensions and Corporate Cross-border Financing: Evidence from the China-U.S. Trade War," MPRA Paper 95494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qin, Yaohua & Xiao, He & Zhang, Yifei, 2019. "Market-based Financing Reforms and Shareholder Valuations: Event Study Evidence from the Chinese Science and Technology Innovation Board," MPRA Paper 94046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Du, Julan & Zhang, Yifei, 2018. "Does One Belt One Road initiative promote Chinese overseas direct investment?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 189-205.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Du, Julan & Zhang, Yifei, 2018.
"Does One Belt One Road initiative promote Chinese overseas direct investment?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 189-205.
- Lili Kang & Fei Peng & Yu Zhu & An Pan, 2018. "Harmony in Diversity: Can the One Belt One Road Initiative Promote China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-28, September.
- Koffi Dumor & Li Yao, 2019. "Estimating China’s Trade with Its Partner Countries within the Belt and Road Initiative Using Neural Network Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-22, March.
- Krishna Chaitanya Vadlamannati & Yuanxin Li & Samuel Brazys & Alexander Dukalskis, 2019. "Building Bridges or Breaking Bonds? The Belt and Road Initiative and Foreign Aid Competition," Working Papers 201906, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kuo-Ping Lin & Kuo-Chen Hung & Yu-Ting Lin & Yao-Hung Hsieh, 2017. "Green Suppliers Performance Evaluation in Belt and Road Using Fuzzy Weighted Average with Social Media Information," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Tielin Gao & Sanggyun Na & Xiaohan Dang & Yongli Zhang, 2018. "Study of the Competitiveness of Quanzhou Port on the Belt and Road in China Based on a Fuzzy-AHP and ELECTRE III Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Zhao, Yabo & Liu, Xiaofeng & Wang, Shaojian & Ge, Yuejing, 2019. "Energy relations between China and the countries along the Belt and Road: An analysis of the distribution of energy resources and interdependence relationships," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 133-144.
- Yahui Chen & Changsheng Xu & Ming Yi, 2019. "Does the Belt and Road Initiative Reduce the R&D Investment of OFDI Enterprises? Evidence from China’s A-Share Listed Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-14, March.
- Peihua Fan, 2018. "China goes global: the impact of Chinese overseas investment on its business enterprises," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 735-738, October.
- Hong Fang & Bo Peng & Xu Wang & Siran Fang, 2019. "The Effect of Intellectual Property Rights Protection in Host Economies on The Sustainable Development of China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment—Evidence from a Cross-Country Sample," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-14, April.
- Yu Fu & Agus Supriyadi & Tao Wang, 2018. "China’s Outward FDI in Indonesia: Spatial Patterns and Determinants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Tingting Yang & Xuefeng Guan & Yuehui Qian & Weiran Xing & Huayi Wu, 2019. "Efficiency Evaluation of Urban Road Transport and Land Use in Hunan Province of China Based on Hybrid Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-18, July.
- Runhui Lin & Yuan Gui & Zaiyang Xie & Lu Liu, 2019. "Green Governance and International Business Strategies of Emerging Economies’ Multinational Enterprises: A Multiple-Case Study of Chinese Firms in Pollution-Intensive Industries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-32, February.
- Abdul Rauf & Xiaoxing Liu & Waqas Amin & Ilhan Ozturk & Obaid Ur Rehman & Suleman Sarwar, 2018. "Energy and Ecological Sustainability: Challenges and Panoramas in Belt and Road Initiative Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-21, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (3) 2019-06-10 2019-08-19 2019-08-26. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2019-06-10 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2019-08-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yifei Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.