|Terminal Degree:||2015 Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences (MEDS); Kellogg Graduate School of Management; Northwestern University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
American Enterprise InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 862-5800
1150 Seventeenth Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20036
RePEc:edi:aeiiius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Weifeng Zhong & Chen Cheng & Christopher Li, 2018. "Governmental Systems and Economic Volatility in Democracies," AEI Economics Working Papers 981791, American Enterprise Institute.
- Weifeng Zhong, 2017. "Sanctioning an Unruly Ally: Understanding Sino-North Korean Trade through the People's Daily," AEI Economics Working Papers 962515, American Enterprise Institute.
- Hassett, Kevin & Zhong, Weifeng, 2017. "On the Observational Implications of Knightian Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 82998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weifeng Zhong & Ruiqing Zhong, 2016. "Political institutions and the governmental burden on businesses," AEI Economics Working Papers 905027, American Enterprise Institute.
- Weifeng Zhong, 2016. "The candidates in their own words: A textual analysis of 2016 president primary debates," AEI Economic Perspectives, American Enterprise Institute, April.
- Weifeng Zhong & Jiuqi Zhao, 2009. "An Economics of Earthquake Prediction," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(2), pages 388-403, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Weifeng Zhong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.