[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Guo Zhao to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
School of Economics Chengdu, China
Southwest University for Nationalities
RePEc:edi:seswncn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhao, Guo, 2015. "Dynamic Games under Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 62688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014.
"Dynamic Production Theory under No-arbitrage Constraints,"
65166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Guo, 2014. "Dynamic Production Theory under No-Arbitrage Constraints," MPRA Paper 56091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-06-02 2015-06-27. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guo Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.