Report NEP-MIC-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Oliver Hart, 2015. "Short-term, Long-term, and Continuing Contracts," NBER Working Papers 21005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2015. "Memory, Attention and Choice," Working Paper 237951, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy & Filip Matějka, 2015. "Social Learning and Selective Attention," NBER Working Papers 21001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded rationality and correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 1468, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Uncertain rationality and robustness in games with incomplete information," Economics Working Papers 1470, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Martin Pollrich & Lilo Wagner, 2015. "Imprecise information disclosure and truthful certification," Working Papers 2013001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2015. "Learning to Disagree in a Game of Experimentation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1991, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chan, Jimmy & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Suen, Wing & Yariv, Leeat, 2015. "Deliberating Collective Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhao, Guo, 2015. "Dynamic Games under Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 62688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baosen Zhang & Ramesh Johari & Ram Rajagopal, 2015. "Competition and Efficiency of Coalitions in Cournot Games with Uncertainty," Papers 1503.02479, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Alexander Nesterov, 2014. "Fairness and Efficiency in a Random Assignment: Three Impossibility Results," Working Papers 2014006, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2015. "Mediation and Peace," Working Papers 541, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.