Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhu, Drew, 2016. "The Mechanism of Giffen Behaviour," MPRA Paper 75707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Drew, 2016. "Economics Is a Science of Time Saving: The First Tentative Model (2016)," MPRA Paper 75314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drew Zhu, 2016. "Demand without Utility: The First Evidence," 2016 Papers pzh519, Job Market Papers.
- Drew Zhu, 2014. "Economics Is a Science of Time Saving: The First Tentative Model," 2014 Papers pzh519, Job Market Papers.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2014-03-01 2016-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2014-03-01 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2017-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2017-01-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Drew Zhu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.