Tzveta Jordanova Zafirova
University of EconomicsVarna, Bulgaria
RePEc:edi:uevarbg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tzveta Zafirova, 2016. "The Evolution of Management Theory of Organizational Crises and Its Practical Application," Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists - Varna. Economic Sciences Series, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, issue 1, pages 176-183, November.
- Tzveta Zafirova, 2012. "Strategic Partnerships As An Alternative For Survival Of Bulgarian Performing Arts," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 8(3), pages 2-9.
- Denise Fletcher & Emil Helienek & Zveta Zafirova, 2009. "The Role Of Family Start Ups In The Emergence Of A Small Business Sector In Bulgaria," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 351-375.
- Tsveta Zafirova, 2001. "Answer to the Realized Necessity for Macroeconomic Analysis and Forecasting," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 128-132.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Denise Fletcher & Emil Helienek & Zveta Zafirova, 2009.
"The Role Of Family Start Ups In The Emergence Of A Small Business Sector In Bulgaria,"
Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 351-375.
- Desislava I. Yordanova, 2016. "Differences between Bulgarian Family and Non-family Businesses: A Multivariate Logit Approach," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 779-789.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tzveta Jordanova Zafirova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.