School of Economics and Resource Management Beijing, China
Beijing Normal University
RePEc:edi:sebnucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hao Chen & Ling He & Jiachuan Chen & Bo Yuan & Teng Huang & Qi Cui, 2019. "Impacts of Clean Energy Substitution for Polluting Fossil-Fuels in Terminal Energy Consumption on the Economy and Environment in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-29, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hao Chen & Ling He & Jiachuan Chen & Bo Yuan & Teng Huang & Qi Cui, 2019.
"Impacts of Clean Energy Substitution for Polluting Fossil-Fuels in Terminal Energy Consumption on the Economy and Environment in China,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-29, November.
- Agyeman, Stephen Duah & Lin, Boqiang, 2022. "Nonrenewable and renewable energy substitution, and low–carbon energy transition: Evidence from North African countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 378-395.
- Ru Sha & Tao Ge & Jinye Li, 2022. "How Energy Price Distortions Affect China’s Economic Growth and Carbon Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-27, June.
- Xiaoxiao Hu & Ling He & Qi Cui, 2021. "How Do International Conflicts Impact China’s Energy Security and Economic Growth? A Case Study of the US Economic Sanctions on Iran," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-21, June.
- Huiping Wang & Yi Wang, 2022. "Estimating per Capita Primary Energy Consumption Using a Novel Fractional Gray Bernoulli Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-22, February.
- Dongxiao Niu & Tian Gao & Zhengsen Ji & Yujing Liu & Gengqi Wu, 2021. "Analysis of the Efficiency of Provincial Electricity Substitution in China Based on a Three-Stage DEA Model," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Xia Wang & Lijun Zhang & Yaochen Qin & Jingfei Zhang, 2020. "Analysis of China’s Manufacturing Industry Carbon Lock-In and Its Influencing Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-15, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bo Yuan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.