Laboratory for Comparative Analysis of Post-Socialist Development Moscow, Russia
Faculty of Economics
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101000, B. Tryokhsvyatitelskiy, 3
RePEc:edi:pshseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gordey Yastrebov, 2016. "Intergenerational Social Mobility in Soviet and Post-Soviet Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 69/SOC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gordey Yastrebov & Мarina Pinskaya & Sergey Kosaretsky, 2014. "Using Contextual Data for Education Quality Assessment: The Experience of Tools Development and Testing," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 58-95.
- Tatyana Abankina & Anna Krasilova & Gordey Yastrebov, 2012. "Education as a Start in Life: Life Plans of Rural High School Students in Russia," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 87-120.
- Shkaratan, Ovsey & Yastrebov, Gordey, 2007. "Discovering Real (Homogenous) Social Groups in the Russian Society: Methods and Results," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 7(3), pages 95-118.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gordey Yastrebov & Мarina Pinskaya & Sergey Kosaretsky, 2014.
"Using Contextual Data for Education Quality Assessment: The Experience of Tools Development and Testing,"
Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 58-95.
- Aleksey Golubitskiy, 2017. "A Regional Socio-Geographic Atlas of Secondary Education: Can the Power of the Territory Be Surmounted?," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 58-87.
- Пинская М. А. & Хавенсон Т. Е. & Косарецкий С. Г. & Звягинцев Р. С. & Михайлова А. М. & Чиркина Т. А., 2018. "Поверх Барьеров: Исследуем Резильентные Школы," Вопросы образования // Educational Studies, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 2, pages 198-227.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gordey Yastrebov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.