|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey & Pablo Winant, 2015. "Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World," NBER Working Papers 21817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Ranciere & Pablo Winant, 2013. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises; The Case of Endogenous Default," IMF Working Papers 13/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène & Winant, Pablo, 2012.
"The Risky Steady-State,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Doukhan & Gilles Teyssière & Pablo Winant, 2005. "A Larch Vector Valued Process," Working Papers 2005-49, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Michael Kumhof & Romain Rancière & Pablo Winant, 2015.
"Inequality, Leverage, and Crises,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 1217-1245, March.
- Romain Ranciere & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," 2011 Meeting Papers 1374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Romain Ranciere & Michael Kumhof, 2010. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/268, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumhof, Michael & Rancière, Romain, 2011. "Inequality, Leverage and Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Helene Rey & Pablo Winant, 2011.
"The Risky Steady State,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 398-401, May.
- Pablo Winant & Hélène Rey & Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2011. "The risky steady state," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey & Pablo Winant, 2011. "The risky steady state," Working Papers hal-00972801, HAL.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène & Winant, Pablo, 2012. "The Risky Steady-State," CEPR Discussion Papers 8751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2012-03-28 2015-12-28
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2014-01-17 2015-12-28
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-01-17
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2015-12-28
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-03-28
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2014-01-17
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pablo Winant should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.