School of Management Chengdu, China
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
RePEc:edi:smuescn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alexander L. Brown & Ajalavat Viriyavipart & Xiaoyuan Wang, 2014.
"Exploding Offers with Experimental Consumer Goods,"
20141006-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2014.
60891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2013. "Search Deterrence," Economics Series Working Papers 661, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2016. "Search Deterrence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 26-57.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2013. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 48568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2014. "Search Deterrence," MPRA Paper 60891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xiaoyuan Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.