The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Luciana Velarde to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Departamento Académico de Economía Lima, Peru
Universidad del Pacífico
RePEc:edi:deiuppe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pablo Lavado & Luciana Velarde & Gustavo Yamada, 2014. "Cognitive and Socioemotional Skills and Wages: The role of latent abilities on the gender wage gap in Peru," Working Papers 2014-16, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Yamada, Gustavo & Lavado, Pablo & Velarde, Luciana, 2013. "Habilidades No Cognitivas y Brecha de Género Salarial en el Perú," Working Papers 2013-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Pablo Lavado & Gustavo Yamada, 2013.
"Fear of Labor Rigidities – The Role of Expectations in Employment Growth in Peru,"
13-16, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Lavado, Pablo & Yamada, Gustavo, 2015. "Fear of Labor Rigidities: The Role of Expectations on Employment Growth in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 9592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
repec:pai:wpaper:10-08 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:pai:wpaper:13-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo, Yamada & Pablo, Lavado & Luciano, Velarde, 2014. "Habilidades no cognitivas y brecha de gÃ©nero salarial en el PerÃº," Estudios PÃºblicos, Centro de Estudios PÃºblicos, vol. 0(135), pages 89-129.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pablo Lavado & Luciana Velarde & Gustavo Yamada, 2014.
"Cognitive and Socioemotional Skills and Wages: The role of latent abilities on the gender wage gap in Peru,"
2014-16, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Pablo Lavado & Gustavo Yamada & Ana Paula Franco & Emilia Abusada, 2015. "Skills for the First Job," Working Papers 2015-59, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Yamada, Gustavo & Lavado, Pablo & Velarde, Luciana, 2013.
"Habilidades No Cognitivas y Brecha de Género Salarial en el Perú,"
2013-014, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Juan Manuel del Pozo Segura, 2017. " Has the Gender Wage Gap been Reduced during the 'Peruvian Growth Miracle?' A Distributional Approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2017-442, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luciana Velarde should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.