Yuliya A. Veselova
(50%) National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 772-95-90*2017
+7 (495) 621-13-42
5A Vorontsovo Pole Str., Moscow
RePEc:edi:ldhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yuliya A. Veselova, 2016. "Does Incomplete Information Reduce Manipulability?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 152/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yuliya Veselova, 2012. "The difference between manipulability indexes in IC and IANC models," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yuliya Veselova, 2016. "The difference between manipulability indices in the IC and IANC models," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(3), pages 609-638, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Yuliya Veselova, 2016.
"The difference between manipulability indices in the IC and IANC models,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(3), pages 609-638, March.
- Alexander V. Karpov, 2018. "An Informational Basis for Voting Rules," HSE Working papers WP BRP 188/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2016. "Preference diversity orderings," Working Papers 0610, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuliya A. Veselova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.