Report NEP-CMP-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tashakori, Zeynolabedin & Mirzaei, Farzad, 2016. "Economic Approach for Stochastic Artificial insemination by Neural Network," MPRA Paper 74339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozana Nadoveza & Marija Penava, 2016. "Building Computable General Equilibrium Model Of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1605, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Alban Kitous & Kimon Keramidas & Toon Vandyck & Bert Saveyn, 2016. "Global Energy and Climate Outlook (GECO 2016) Road from Paris," JRC Working Papers JRC101899, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Baptista, Rafa & Farmer, J. Doyne & Hinterschweiger, Marc & Low, Katie & Tang, Daniel & Uluc, Arzu, 2016. "Macroprudential policy in an agent-based model of the UK housing market," Bank of England working papers 619, Bank of England.
- Yuliya A. Veselova, 2016. "Does Incomplete Information Reduce Manipulability?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 152/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.