|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche e Matematiche 'Silvio Vianelli' (Department of Statistical and Mathematical Sciences 'Silvio Vianelli')http://dssm.unipa.it
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino & Erasmo Vassallo, 2006. "Regional Disparities and Public Policies in Italy: Some Considerations in Light of a Performance Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa06p439, European Regional Science Association.
- Davide Piacentino & Erasmo Vassallo, 2011. "Exploring the sources of labour productivity growth and convergence in the Italian regions: some evidence from a production frontier approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 469-486, April.
- Francesca Giambona & Erasmo Vassallo & Elli Vassiliadis, 2010. "Educational efficiency in a dea-bootstrap approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2709-2719.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Davide Piacentino & Erasmo Vassallo, 2011.
"Exploring the sources of labour productivity growth and convergence in the Italian regions: some evidence from a production frontier approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 469-486, April.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2013. "A spatial and sectoral analysis of firm demography in Italy," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2014. "Decomposing regional business change at plant level in Italy: A novel spatial shift-share approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 113-135, November.
- Davide Piacentino & Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani, 2017. "Firm Demography and Regional Development: Evidence from Italy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 359-389, September.
- Simone Gitto & Paolo Mancuso, 2015. "The contribution of physical and human capital accumulation to Italian regional growth: a nonparametric perspective," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2015. "Effetti spaziali o settoriali? La crescita della dimensione media d’impresa in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 41-65.
- Mauro Mussini & Biancamaria Zavanella, 2015. "Measuring bipolarization in labour productivity in Italy: a new index and its decomposition by sectors and regional factors," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 29-55.
- Giuseppe Espa & Danila Filipponi & Diego Giuliani & Davide Piacentino, 2012. "Business change in Italian regions. A spatial shift-share approach to plant-level data," Department of Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erasmo Vassallo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.