Olivier Van Parys
|Last Name:||Van Parys|
|6 "Cammock", Apt 5 Mount Brown, Kilmainham Dublin 8 Ireland|
Department of Economics Dublin, Ireland
Trinity College Dublin
: (+ 353 1) 6081325
Trinity College, Dublin 2
RePEc:edi:detcdie (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mariuzzo, Franco & Walsh, Patrick Paul & van Parys, Olivier, 2009. "Estimating the Price Overcharge from Cartelisation of the Irish Automobile Industry," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(2), pages 165-182.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mariuzzo, Franco & Walsh, Patrick Paul & van Parys, Olivier, 2009.
"Estimating the Price Overcharge from Cartelisation of the Irish Automobile Industry,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(2), pages 165-182.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Maxwell, Sarah, 2013. "The US and Ireland Approach to Sentencing in Cartel Cases: the Citroen Case," Papers WP447, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mayeres, Inge & Vanhulsel, Marlies, 2017. "CarTax: A simulation model for analysing the reform of car taxation in Flanders," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 11-24.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"The Impact of Tax Reform on New Car Purchases in Ireland,"
WP349, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7059-7067.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olivier Van Parys should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.