Matthew Robert Tong
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Tong, Matthew, 2019. "The long-run information effect of central bank communication," Bank of England working papers 777, Bank of England.
- Hansen, Stephen & McMahon, Michael & Tong, Matthew, 2019. "The Long-Run Information Effect of Central Bank Communication," CEPR Discussion Papers 13438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daines, Martin & Joyce, Michael & Tong, Matthew, 2012. "QE and the gilt market: a disaggregated analysis," Bank of England working papers 466, Bank of England.
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Shakir, Tamarah & Tong, Matthew, 2014. "The interaction of the FPC and the MPC," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(4), pages 396-408.
- Michael A.S. Joyce & Matthew Tong, 2012. "QE and the Gilt Market: a Disaggregated Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 348-384, November.
- Joyce, Michael & Tong, Matthew & Woods, Robert, 2011. "The United Kingdom’s quantitative easing policy: design, operation and impact," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(3), pages 200-212.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Ana Lasaosa & Ibrahim Stevens & Matthew Tong, 2011. "The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 113-161, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2010-07-17 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2010-07-17 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2010-07-17 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthew Robert Tong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.