|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Academia de Studii Economice din BucureştiBucureşti, Romania
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aseeero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gabriela Stanciulescu & Emilia Titan & Daniela Todose & Mihaela Covrig, 2011. "The Role Of Sustainable Tourism Activity On Supporting Protected Natural Areas. Tendencies And Estimates For European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p365, European Regional Science Association.
- Emilia ŢIŢAN & Cristina BOBOC & Simona GHIŢĂ & Daniela TODOSE, 2011. "Statistical – Econometric Analysis of the Correlations between the Social Security Budget and the Main Macroeconomic Aggregates in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(555)), pages 117-126, February.
- Daniela Todose, 2008. "Education Management in Knowledge Based Society," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 2(3), September.
- Vergil VOINEAGU & Emilia TITAN & Simona GHITA & Cristina BOBOC & Daniela TODOSE, 2006. "Informatics Solutions Used in Statistical Analysis of The Employeesâ€™ Fluctuations," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(2), pages 17-21.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Daniela Todose, 2008.
"Education Management in Knowledge Based Society,"
University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 2(3), September.
- Akhmat, Ghulam & Zaman, Khalid & Shukui, Tan & Javed, Yasir & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq, 2014. "Relationship between educational indicators and research outcomes in a panel of top twenty nations: Windows of opportunity," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 349-361.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniela Todose should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.