Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and FinanceShanghai, China
RePEc:edi:shluccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aiyuan Tao & X. Henry Wang & Bill Z. Yang, 2018. "Duopoly models with a joint capacity constraint," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 159-172, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aiyuan Tao & X. Henry Wang & Bill Z. Yang, 2018.
"Duopoly models with a joint capacity constraint,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 159-172, October.
- Orlando, Giuseppe, 2022. "Simulating heterogeneous corporate dynamics via the Rulkov map," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 32-42.
- Nie, Pu-yan & Wang, Chan & Wen, Hong-xing, 2021. "Horizontal mergers under uniform resource constraints," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- You-hua Chen & Chan Wang & Pu-yan Nie, 2020. "Emission regulation of conventional energy-intensive industries," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 3723-3737, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aiyuan Tao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.