École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC)Tunis, Tunisia
RePEc:edi:essectn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dorra Talbi & Mohamed Ali Omri, 2014. "Voluntary disclosure frequency and cost of debt: an analysis in the Tunisian context," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 167-174.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dorra Talbi & Mohamed Ali Omri, 2014.
"Voluntary disclosure frequency and cost of debt: an analysis in the Tunisian context,"
International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 167-174.
- Chen, Ni-Yun & Liu, Chi-Chun, 2021. "The effect of repurchase regulations on actual share reacquisitions and cost of debt," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Agnieszka Piechocka-Kaluzna & Agnieszka Tluczak & Pawel Lopatka, 2021. "The Impact of CSR/ESG Reporting on the Cost of Capital: An Example of US Healthcare Entities," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 3), pages 679-690.
- Nicola Raimo & Alessandra Caragnano & Marianna Zito & Filippo Vitolla & Massimo Mariani, 2021. "Extending the benefits of ESG disclosure: The effect on the cost of debt financing," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(4), pages 1412-1421, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dorra Talbi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.