Emmanuel Olusegun Stober
- Stober, Emmanuel Olusegun, 2016. "China’s rural – urban migration: Who gains, who loses?," MPRA Paper 76827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2014. "The Influence of Labor Intensive Export on China's Economy Growth," Working Papers 3, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- Stober Emmanuel Olusegun, 2016. "Romaniaâ€™s Corruption Barometer: Putting the Public Sector on a Scale," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(60), pages 213-236, June.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2016. "Nigeria’s Petroleum Subsidy: In Whose Interest is it?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(1), pages 58-70, March.
- Emmanuel Olusegun STOBER, 2016. "Stomach Infrastructure: Lessons for Democracy and Good Governance," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(3), pages 449-460, September.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2016. "The Psychology of Consumers and the Behaviour Analysis: A Case of Romanian Refrigerator Market," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 75-94.
- Emmanuel Olusegun STOBER, 2015. "Aging Population-A Cloud On Romania’S Economic Future," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(4), pages 32-42, December.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2015. "Unemployment Scourge: Rising to the Nigerian Challenge," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(56), pages 181-200, June,.
- STOBER Emmanuel Olusegun, 2014. "CAGE Analysis of China’s Trade Globalization," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emmanuel Stober should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.