[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask James Stout to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Economic Research Service Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Agriculture
Government of the United States
1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
RePEc:edi:ersgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Langley, Suchada V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Stout, Jim & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne & Miller, James J. & Stillman, Richard, 2003. "A Trade Liberalization In International Dairy Markets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stout, Jim & Leetmaa, Susan E. & Normile, Mary Anne, 2002. "Evaluating EU Agricultural Policy Reform Using the EU WTO Model," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24941, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Langley, Suchada V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Stout, Jim & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne & Miller, James J. & Stillman, Richard, 2003.
"A Trade Liberalization In International Dairy Markets,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leudjou, Roland R., 2012. "The Doha Round and Food Security in the Dairy Sector in Cameroon: A Global Simulation Model (GSIM) Approach," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 13(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Caroline Saunders & Anita Wreford & Selim Cagatay, 2006. "Trade liberalisation and greenhouse gas emissions: the case of dairying in the European Union and New Zealand ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), pages 538-555, December.
- Jones, Keithly G. & Blayney, Donald P., 2004. "Evaluating Trade Developments in Dairy Products," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34696, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blayney, Donald P. & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Bolling, H. Christine & Jones, Keithly G. & Langley, Suchada V. & Normile, Mary Anne & Somwaru, Agapi, 2006. "U.S. Dairy at a Global Crossroads," Economic Research Report 7209, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, James Stout should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.