Department of Economics Montréal, Canada
: (514) 848-3900
1455, de Maisonneuve Blvd, Montréal, Québec, H3G 1M8
RePEc:edi:deconca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lavinia Stan & Diane Vancea, 2014. "Much Contest, Little Censure: Motions in the Romanian Parliament (1989–2012)," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 66(10), pages 1629-1648, November.
- Lavinia Stan, 2013. "Reckoning with the Communist Past in Romania: A Scorecard," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(1), pages 127-146.
- Lavinia Stan & Lucian Turcescu, 2006. "Politics, national symbols and the Romanian Orthodox Cathedral," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(7), pages 1119-1139.
- Lucian Turcescu & Lavinia Stan, 2005. "Religion, Politics and Sexuality in Romania," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(2), pages 291-310.
- Lavinia Stan & Lucian Turcescu, 2000. "The Romanian Orthodox Church and Post-communist Democratisation," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(8), pages 1467-1488.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lucian Turcescu & Lavinia Stan, 2005.
"Religion, Politics and Sexuality in Romania,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(2), pages 291-310.
- Rada Cristina IRIMIE, 2014. "Daily Life Under Communism. The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 266-283, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lavinia Stan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.