Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
+420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jiri Skuhrovec & Jan Soudek, 2016. "zIndex – Benchmarking Municipalities in Public Procurement," Working Papers IES 2016/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Jan SOudek & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2013. "Public Procurement of Homogeneous Goods: the Czech Republic Case Study," Working Papers IES 2013/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jan SOudek & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2013.
"Public Procurement of Homogeneous Goods: the Czech Republic Case Study,"
Working Papers IES
2013/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
- Juraj Nemec & Matúš Grega & Mária Horehájová & Matúš Kubák, 2020. "Efficiency of Public Procurement in the Slovak Health Care [Efektívnosť verejného obstarávania v slovenskom zdravotníctve]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2020(1), pages 27-39.
- Juraj Nemec & Matus Grega & Marta Orviska, 2020. "Over-bureaucratisation in public procurement: purposes and results," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 44(2), pages 251-263.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jan Soudek should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.