|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dagaev, Dmitry & Lamberova, Natalia & Sobolev, Anton & Sonin, Konstantin, 2013. "Technological Foundations of Political Instability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yegor Lazarev & Anton Sobolev & Irina Soboleva & Boris Sokolov, 2012. "Trial by Fire: a Natural Disaster’s Impact on Attitudes toward the Government in Rural Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/PS/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Regina Smyth & Anton Sobolev & Irina Soboleva, 2012. "A well-organized plày: symbolic politics and the effect of the Pro-Putin rallies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/PS/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dagaev, Dmitry & Lamberova, Natalia & Sobolev, Anton & Sonin, Konstantin, 2013.
"Technological Foundations of Political Instability,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guriev, Sergei & Treisman, Daniel, 2015. "How Modern Dictators Survive: Cooptation, Censorship, Propaganda, and Repression," CEPR Discussion Papers 10454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Daniel Treisman, 2015. "How Modern Dictators Survive: An Informational Theory of the New Authoritarianism," NBER Working Papers 21136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camilo García-Jimeno & Angel Iglesias & Pinar Yildirim, 2018. "Women, Rails and Telegraphs: An Empirical Study of Information Diffusion and Collective Action," NBER Working Papers 24495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anton Sobolev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.