Kanhaiyaa Kumar Sinha Sr.
|santnagar saharsa bihar|
Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP)Patna, India
RePEc:edi:cimpain (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- H A C Prasad & N.K. Sinha & Riyaz A Khan, 2014. "Performance of Major Social Sector Schemes: A Sample Survey Report," Working Papers id:6019, eSocialSciences.
- Mamta Suri & R. K. Sinha, 2013. "An Indirect Approach to Construct Insurance Service Price Index," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 332-345, January.
- Philip A. Horvath & Amit K. Sinha, 2012. "Is hyperbolic discounting really evidence of irrational behavior?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 665-670, October.
- Sanjoy K. Sinha & Andrea B. Troxel & Stuart R. Lipsitz & Debajyoti Sinha & Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Geert Molenberghs & Joseph G. Ibrahim, 2011. "A Bivariate Pseudolikelihood for Incomplete Longitudinal Binary Data with Nonignorable Nonmonotone Missingness," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 1119-1126, September.
- Sunita Agarwal & Rajiv K. Sinha & Jaya Sharma, 2010. "Vermiculture for sustainable horticulture agronomic impact studies of earthworms, cow dung compost and vermicompost vis-a-vis chemical fertilisers on growth and yield of lady's finger (Abelmoschus esc," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3/4), pages 366-377.
- Rajiv K. Sinha & Sunil Herat & Dalsukh Valani & Krunal Chauhan, 2010. "Earthworms – the environmental engineers: review of vermiculture technologies for environmental management and resource development," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3/4), pages 265-292.
- Freels, S. & Sinha, K., 2008. "R-squared for general regression models in the presence of sampling weights," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(12), pages 1671-1672, September.
- Sumita Rai & Arvind K. Sinha & Ashish Kumar Singh, 2006. "Value Realization and Organizational Effectiveness: Culture Related Imperatives," Management and Labour Studies, XLRI Jamshedpur, School of Business Management & Human Resources, vol. 31(1), pages 32-48, February.
- A.K. Sinha, 2002. "Prototype Theory and the Conceptualisation of Culture," Psychology and Developing Societies, , vol. 14(1), pages 45-54, March.
- Sinha, K. & Jones, B. & Kageyama, Sanpei, 1996. "Some new non-proper variance-balanced designs with unequal replications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 149-153, April.
- Sinha, K. & Jones, B., 1988. "Further equireplicate balanced block designs with unequal block sizes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 229-230, March.
- Sinha, K.A. & Sinha, P.R., 1986. "The indian coal industry: An overview," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 11(11), pages 1067-1074.
- V.K. Sinha, 1967. "India, China And The Himalayan States," China Report, , vol. 3(2), pages 27-32, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kanhaiyaa Kumar Sinha Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.