(50%) 澳門理工學院 (Macao Polytechnic Institute)http://www.ipm.edu.mo/index.php/zh/
(50%) 澳门理工学院博彩教学暨研究中心 (Gaming Teachin and Research Center, Macao Polytechnic Institute)http://gtrc.ipm.edu.mo
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Li Sheng, 2014. "Income Inequality, Financial Systems, and Global Imbalances: A Theoretical Consideration," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(3), pages 311-320, September.
- Li Sheng, 2014. "The Effects of Foreign Expansion on Local Growth: The Case of Macao," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 1735-1743, August.
- Li Sheng, 2014. "Capital Controls and International Development: A Theoretical Reconsideration," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(1), pages 114-120, February.
- Li Sheng, 2012. "Rethinking the impacts of foreign investors on urban development: the city of Macao," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 73-86, August.
- Sheng, Li, 2010. "Competing or cooperating to host mega events: A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 375-379, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Li Sheng, 2014.
"Capital Controls and International Development: A Theoretical Reconsideration,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 5(1), pages 114-120, February.
- Thierno Thioune, 2017. "Financial Instability and Inequality Dynamics in the WAEMU," Econometric Research in Finance, SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, vol. 2(1), pages 43-62, June.
- Sheng, Li, 2010.
"Competing or cooperating to host mega events: A simple model,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 375-379, January.
- Sheng, Li, 2011. "Taxing tourism and subsidizing non-tourism: A welfare-enhancing solution to “Dutch disease”?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1223-1228.
- Sheng, Li, 2011. "Specialisation versus diversification: A simple model for tourist cities," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1229-1231.
- Keirstead, James, 2013. "Benchmarking urban energy efficiency in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 575-587.
- Gu, Xinhua & Li, Guoqiang & Chang, Xiao & Guo, Haizhen, 2017. "Casino tourism, economic inequality, and housing bubbles," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 253-263.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Li Sheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.