Universiteti Politeknik i Tiranes (Polytechnic University of Tirana)http://www.upt.al
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Vjollca Hysi & Irma Shyle, 2015. "The Image and Perceived Quality of Universities as Important Dimensions for Building University Brand Equity -Case Study Involving Albanian Students," EJSER European Journal of Social Sciences Education and Research Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, January-A.
- Irma Shyle & Vjollca Hysi, 2015. "Social Media and its Impact on Decision Making for Trip," EJIS European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, January-A.
- Vjollca Panajoti (Hysi) & Irma Shyle & Mirdaim Axhami, 2014. "The Variables Brand’S Relationships And Brand Equity - A Case Study Of Mobile Phone Brands Catering To Albanian Consumers," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(2), pages 137-149, June.
- Irma SHYLE, MA & Elenica PJERO, 2010. "Immigration and its Impact in Albanian Labor Market," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 129-146, November.
- Elenica Pjero & Irma Shyle, 2010. "Promotion And Hospitality Industry: Albania As A Case Study," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Marketing And Management Sciences, chapter 7, pages 37-42 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irma Shyle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.