Haslam College of Business Knoxville, Tennessee (United States)
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
RePEc:edi:coutkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Guernsey, Scott & Sepe, Simone M. & Serfling, Matthew, 2022. "Blood in the water: The value of antitakeover provisions during market shocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 1070-1096.
- David A. Maslar & Matthew Serfling & Sarah Shaikh, 2021. "Economic Downturns and the Informativeness of Management Earnings Forecasts," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 1481-1520, September.
- Chen, Haosi & Maslar, David A. & Serfling, Matthew, 2020. "Asset redeployability and the choice between bank debt and public debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- John (Jianqiu) Bai & Douglas Fairhurst & Matthew Serfling & David Denis, 2020. "Employment Protection, Investment, and Firm Growth," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 644-688.
- Klasa, Sandy & Ortiz-Molina, Hernán & Serfling, Matthew & Srinivasan, Shweta, 2018. "Protection of trade secrets and capital structure decisions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 266-286.
- Intintoli, Vincent J. & Serfling, Matthew & Shaikh, Sarah, 2017. "CEO Turnovers and Disruptions in Customerâ€“Supplier Relationships," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(6), pages 2565-2610, December.
- Matthew Serfling, 2016. "Firing Costs and Capital Structure Decisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(5), pages 2239-2286, October.
- Dhaliwal, Dan & Judd, J. Scott & Serfling, Matthew & Shaikh, Sarah, 2016. "Customer concentration risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 23-48.
- Brushwood, James & Dhaliwal, Dan & Fairhurst, Douglas & Serfling, Matthew, 2016. "Property crime, earnings variability, and the cost of capital," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 142-173.
- Serfling, Matthew A., 2014.
"CEO age and the riskiness of corporate policies,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 251-273.
RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:21:y:2011:i:15:p:1117-1134 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Simple Impact Factor, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthew Serfling should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.