Kazi Faisal Bin Seraj
|Middle Name:||Faisal Bin|
Research and Evaluation Division Dhaka, Bangladesh
RePEc:edi:rebrabd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Kazi Faisal Bin Seraj, 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Improved Sanitation Services and its Implication on Demand Responsive Approach of BRAC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme," Working Papers id:1590, eSocialSciences.
- David Hulme & Karen Moore & Kazi Faisal Bin Seraj, 2011. "Reaching the People Whom Microfinance Cannot Reach: Learning from BRAC's “Targeting the Ultra Poor” Programme," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Handbook Of Microfinance, chapter 26, pages 563-586 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kazi Faisal Bin Seraj, 2008.
"Willingness to Pay for Improved Sanitation Services and its Implication on Demand Responsive Approach of BRAC Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme,"
- Perez-Pineda, Felipe & Quintanilla-Armijo, Carlos, 2013. "Estimating willingness-to-pay and financial feasibility in small water projects in El Salvador," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1750-1758.
- Manning, Dale T. & Means, Peter & Zimmerle, Daniel & Galvin, Kathleen & Loomis, John & Paustian, Keith, 2015. "Using contingent behavior analysis to measure benefits from rural electrification in developing countries: an example from Rwanda," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 393-401.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kazi Faisal Bin Seraj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.