The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Rebecca Schmitt to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Kaiserslautern, Germany
Rheinland-Pfälzische Technische Universität Kaiserslautern-Landau (RPTU)
RePEc:edi:dekaide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015. "Bridging the Attitude-Preference-Gap: A Cognitive Approach To Preference Formation," MPRA Paper 68480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015. "Incorporating Phenotype Plasticity into the Indirect Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 65734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015.
"Bridging the Attitude-Preference-Gap: A Cognitive Approach To Preference Formation,"
68480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed K. Nassar, 2022. "Identifying and Explaining Public Preferences for Renewable Energy Sources in Qatar," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(21), pages 1-17, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2015-07-25 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2016-01-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rebecca Schmitt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.