Report NEP-UPT-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Zappia, 2015. "Daniel Ellsberg on the Ellsberg Paradox," Department of Economics University of Siena 716, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matija Kovacic & Francesco Costantini & Juliana Bernhofer, 2015. "Risk attitudes, investment behavior and linguistic variation," Working Papers 2015:, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Antoinette BAUJARD & Muriel GILARDONE, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2015-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Becker, Anke & Dohmen, Thomas J & Enke, Benjamin & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2015. "The Nature and Predictive Power of Preferences: Global Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zuhe Zhang & Benjamin Rubinstein & Christos Dimitrakakis, 2016. "On the Differential Privacy of Bayesian Inference," Post-Print hal-01234215, HAL.
- Valerii Salov, 2015. "The Role of Time in Making Risky Decisions and the Function of Choice," Papers 1512.08792, arXiv.org.
- Hetschko, Clemens & Preuss, Malte, 2015. "Income in Jeopardy: How losing employment affects the willingness to take risks," Discussion Papers 2015/32, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Miura, Shinji, 2015. "Graphic explanation for welfare economic foundation of hoarding loss," MPRA Paper 68551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic in Option Pricing," MPRA Paper 68595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015. "Bridging the Attitude-Preference-Gap: A Cognitive Approach To Preference Formation," MPRA Paper 68480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis R. Eeckhoudt & Roger J. A. Laeven, 2015. "Risk Aversion in the Small and in the Large under Rank-Dependent Utility," Papers 1512.08037, arXiv.org.
- Cadsby, Bram & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Fang, Tony & Song, Fei, 2015. "Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2015. "Regime-Switching Sunspot Equilibria in a One-Sector Growth Model with Aggregate Decreasing Returns and Small Externalities," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-42, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Demian Pouzo & Ignacio Presno, 2015. "Sovereign Default Risk and Uncertainty Premia," Papers 1512.06960, arXiv.org.