Report NEP-CBE-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cadsby, Bram & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Fang, Tony & Song, Fei, 2015. "Psychological Incentives, Financial Incentives, and Risk Attitudes in Tournaments: An Artefactual Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9565, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Gaechter & Leonie Gerhards & Daniele Nosenzo, 2015. "The importance of peers for compliance with norms of fair sharing," Discussion Papers 2015-23, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Jonathan Vaksmann & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Voluntary Contributions to a Mutual Insurance Pool," Working Papers 1535, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2015. "Eliciting Preferences Over Risk: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 68519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miura, Shinji, 2015. "Graphic explanation for welfare economic foundation of hoarding loss," MPRA Paper 68551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2015. "Preventing corruption by promoting trust: Insights from behavioral science," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-69-15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Sonntag, Axel & Zizzo, Daniel, 2015. "On Reminder Effects, Drop-Outs and Dominance: Evidence from an Online Experiment on Charitable Giving," MPRA Paper 68478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2015.
- Marisa Bucheli & Mariana Gerstenblüth & Máximo Rossi, 2015. "Competition and Food Intake: A Laboratory Study," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0615, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Schmitt, Rebecca, 2015. "Bridging the Attitude-Preference-Gap: A Cognitive Approach To Preference Formation," MPRA Paper 68480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lunn, Pete & Somerville, Jason J., 2015. "Surplus Identification with Non-Linear Returns," Papers WP522, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nikita A. Novikov & Dmitri V. Bryzgalov & Anna A. Lapina & Boris V. Chernyshev, 2015. "Condensation Task as an Experimental Model for Studying Individual Differences in Cognitive Control," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.