Ulrich Cornelius Schneider
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Boltzmannstr. 20 Room 204a 14195 Berlin Germany|
Abteilung Volkswirtschaftslehre Berlin, Germany
Freie Universität Berlin
RePEc:edi:iofubde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Schneider, Ulrich, 2019. "Identification of Time Preferences in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models: Exploiting Choice Restrictions," MPRA Paper 102137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jul 2020.
- Haan, Peter & Haywood, Luke & Schneider, Ulrich, 2016. "Labor Supply of Mothers: The Role of Time Discounting," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145751, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sascha Drahs & Ulrich Schneider & Philipp Schrauth, 2015. "Geplante und tatsächliche Erwerbsunterbrechungen von Müttern," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 64, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sascha Drahs & Ulrich Schneider & Philipp Schrauth, 2015.
"Geplante und tatsächliche Erwerbsunterbrechungen von Müttern,"
DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus
64, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Marcus & Frauke H. Peter, 2015. "Maternal Labour Supply and All-Day Primary Schools in Germany," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 67, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boll, Christina & Lagemann, Andreas, 2018. "The gender pay gap in the public and private sector in Germany - magnitude, evolution 2010-2014 and main drivers," HWWI Research Papers 183, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2017-03-12 2020-08-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2017-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2020-08-17. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2015-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2020-08-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ulrich Cornelius Schneider should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.